segunda-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2013

Painting inspiration ***

* Wen i  listen to the deep sound of the sea, i forget everything and  all the noise around is in silent .

Take a deep breathe and let the wind and the brease clean you mind and soul ... 

I went for a walk next to the sea to inspire my self for a new painting, after a few hours i was full of ideas :) and i felt so good ... 
The ideas were everywhere and the sea brease helped me ...
I beleave that we can receive Love from nature we just have to open our hearts ...
Just relax for a few hours and i guarantee that you will feel peace and joy in you :) 

Thank you to all for your lovely messages and emails you are all very gentle,  i wish you a peaceful day :)


This is a  Fishing boat  typical from my home town, the seagulls are always waiting for some free meal :) 


and tadahhhhhhh my inspiration ... i made this oil painting in canvas ... it is a reflexion of what i felt wen i saw the sea in that morning walk ... hope you like it :)




Hugs with Love
Nina ***

5 comentários:

  1. Dear Janine,
    your painting is stunning and captures the mood of the sea perfectly! Well done!
    I get inspired by nature too :)
    Have a wonderful week, best wishes & hugs,
    Duni

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the sea, and the mystery of what one sees. You have given the sea that you have painted a voice.
    Keep painting and listening to what it tells you to paint.

    I adore your visits to my place, I am looking forward to what I may see you creating for Christmas over here.

    Xx
    Dore

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is beautiful Nina! Your words and heart also capture me. Thank you for your friendship. xxo Kerrie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nina, Your painting is so lovely I wish i could capture the sea like this too!
    Sarah x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it seems Janine that you are very drawn to the sea side. i feel that way towards the woods. my parents have a lovely sea side "villa" in Tunisia,just almost edge of the sea. but it seems i am always so busy there, and hardly have had time to wander by the beach when i have been there. it was so very lovely to read your comment on my new blog. i truly appreciate when people wants to read what i have been writing.

    ResponderEliminar