sábado, 16 de novembro de 2013

Drawing and Craft Fair at my home town ...

Hello my dear friends thank you for your lovely comments, it is so wonderful to know your opinions and that you also love the sea :)
Like i promisse hear you have some photos of the Craft and Drawing fair in my town were i made my exhibition, the weather was sunny and the sky was blue, perfect day. The organization was fantastic and the reception also, alot of people came to see me drawing i love it, it makes me feal special and happy to share what i know.
I will have more fairs this year and i promisse to share the pictures with you, and if there is something that you like you can contact me, i do free shipping for all my sea lovers .
















Making some drawing with " China Ink in aquarele paper "






Hope you enjoy the visit, wish you a excelent and peacefull day
Hugs with Love
Nina ***



5 comentários:

  1. How wonderful. I hope you enjoyed the art fair. Thank you for your lovely visits to my blog. Sea tidings, Kerrie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Janine,
    your display looks wonderful and you offer so many beautiful items! I'm glad it was a sunny day at the fair and hope it went well for you!
    have a lovely day, best wishes
    ~Duni

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Nina,
    thank you for visiting my blog! so nice that you like my work. Your pictures are also gorgeous!
    Greets from Germany,
    Tini

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you for taking the time to visit me and what ever I may inspire :)
    Best of all thank you for formally inviting me over to your place of inspiration. Craft fairs are always so fun discovering un-tapped talents. It looks like a nice full table of art to choose from.
    I am going to go back and check out some of your older postings to better know you.

    Thank you dearly new friend for gracing your beauty with blogging.

    Xoxo
    Doré

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The craft fair looks great, Nina, and your table filled with lovely makes. I hope you enjoyed it.......you have made some lovely things! Wishing you a happy weekend.
    Helen x

    ResponderEliminar