sexta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2013

Christmas Kitchen decoration ...

Like i promised ...
My kitchen decoration, it is a litle bit more vintage style , the crib is made of clay,  handmade long time ago, you can see that is not perfect but for me it is beautiful it has history ...
Just follow the pictures and you can see my magic place ... 



This china cabinet is decorated with vintage, history, handmade and love, all you need to be happy :) 


Some old rag dolls ... brings me nostalgic moments ... 




The 3 wise men ... here they go ... 




My dream house :) 


Bless ... the Love ... and the family ...


The angels are happy :)




I hope you enjoyed the visit true my christmast decorations, it was a pleasure to show you my friends :)
Wish you a peaceful and magic day
Love
Nina ***

1 comentário:

  1. Dear Janine! That is so cute; I wish I could be in your kitchen and we could have tea and christmas cake together.

    I am SO sorry that it took me so long to send little things from me to you. But now I have finally sent the package to you. With some little extra things in them as christmas gifts.

    Much love to you from me!

    ResponderEliminar