segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2014

To my sea friend :)


I present you my sea friend from seacottage.blogspot.pt 
A fantastic blog involved in much tenderness, softness in colors, magic words and artistic work to delight .... 
 Here is the shop adress:  Seawashed Shop 
 Wonderful store and is currently on sale with free shipping, ... so nice ... :)
Make her a visit she is a fantastic girl who loves the sea and the simplicity of life ... 
With love from my heart to her ***





Hugs and sea blessings ***
Nina

4 comentários:

  1. Nina you are a beautiful, kind, gentle soul...such a dear friend from the beginning. Thank you for this. I just joined IG and am trying to find you. Please come find me so that I can follow you. xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Nina, for the invite to your site, I received your email and I am reminding of your sincere and honest passion for the sea. A rare beauty you are to live and love every aspect of sea life. Know one does the sea better then you my dear. I walk barefoot and feel the oceans sea drag me to the beauty of what it inspires. Your history and innocent beauty and grace is welcomed anytime with all the inspiration you share about your sea.

    I often create pieces from the inspiration of the sea, I have a friend who lives right on the hem of the sea, and off your veranda I walk to the edge of the seas beauty and collect what it gifts me.
    I often go there on the weekends taking in peace and true honest beauty. It's where a I can trust my heart to rest in. I will be staying the in a week, and will shop Malibu beach for more threasures to bring home. In Northern Calif I lived on the Carmel sea and enjoyed growing up there and back and forth with family in Southern California beaches, it's not home unless the sea is part of it.

    Beauty and grace in your art, and know one creates quite the beauty you do.
    Xx
    Dore

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Looking forward to your new postings...

    Xx
    Dore

    ResponderEliminar