sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2014

Mariana my princess ...

My dear sea friends, sorry for my absence as I have been very busy and I have had a lot of work, but I promise I'll try to be more present, because I miss you all specialy your positive energy  ....
Currently i have made a few drawings, just finished one, to give to a couple of friends who got married, i drew the carp of luck and luckily they liked it :) I was very happy ... 
My pregnancy is going well and i´ts a girl, a princess named Mariana, the word comes from Sea because in Portuguese sea translated is Mar and because it reminds me the old, mysterious and magical stories of Lady Mary :) I thought ... simple but with a lot of energy and love ....
My friends I hope you are all well and i wish you a great weekend :)
Sea blessings with love
* Nina *







6 comentários:

  1. I'm so happy to hear from you and know you are well. You've chosen a beautiful name for your baby my friend! I hope you have a restful summer and take it easy. Love your painting....beautiful! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Marianna is a beautiful name with meaning of the deep sea. Mary is akso known as Queen of the Sea so it really is perfect.

    Your drawing is beautiful and again I like the depth of meaning in it. It reminds me of drawings my daughter has done for tattoos. Truly a lovely wedding gift. I can understand why they would like it.

    I llok forward to Marianna's arrival and send prayers of peaceful blessings your way. xxo Kerrie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So pleased that you are keeping well. How lovely that you have chosen the name Mariana for your little princess, so pretty!
    Wishing you a happy relaxing summer.
    Helen xox

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dearest Nina,
    very happy to hear from you again. That is wonderful that you and little baby are well.
    Mariana is a beautiful name. I like it a lot :)
    take care and best wishes,
    Duni ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh, Nina, so wonderful to hear of a pregnancy and that you are having a girl. ( a little mermaid ) I loved braiding tiny braids in my daughters hair when she was little. Then letting them out when me went down to the beach to shop, I dressed her in all white mopey clothing and everyone would tell me she was an angel from the sea, a beautiful little mermaid.

    You will be able to draw her playing in the sand and the stories you will write will charm us all.
    I also love the meaning of her name ( Mariana ) of the sea.
    Your carp drawing is detailed and perfect for a new couples wedding with so many meanings.

    Thank you Nima for taking the time to visit me. I smiled the moment I saw your blog name, I always love hearing from you and your compliments encourage my heart. :)
    A beautiful pregnancy to you and so looking forward to the newborn photos and seeing her nursery.

    A beautifully inspiring weekend to you.
    Xx
    Dore

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What lovely news, a daughter will be your friend always, and bring you such joy, how wonderful. Your drawing is sensitive and beautifully drawn.
    Take care
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ResponderEliminar