quarta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2014

What do you sing in the empty shell ***

Old Ocean 
what do you tell, 
What do you sing in the empty shell?

Hello my sea friends wath do you sing in the empty shell?? It seems a litle bit strange but you should try, take a walk next to the sea and sing, let the sea, the waves, the shells and the birds be your listeners ... 
I do that some times and makes me feal free and relax ***
This year started with good weather, blue sky and sunny days, i open my windows and let the brease of the sea clean the soul of my Home, it was fantastic ***
I have been working in my bijouterie,  shells mixed with iron and cotton crochet i will show to you in my next post, your opinion is very important :)
Bless you my friends and wish you a excelent week ***






Love 
Nina 

6 comentários:

  1. Nina, how breathtaking your view, I always say if one lives near or close to a sea breeze then open the windows allow the ocean to visit.
    Your dreamy life you live is truly my dream.
    Would love to see what's beyond your view, open your windows to us dear so we can peak in a bit.
    Thank you dearly for taking notice of what drives my soul in designs and how I create around the love of old.

    Live your dreams beautiful.
    Xoxo
    Doré

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your sea speaks to me too. It always has a song of peace. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful pictures of the sparkling sea,
    Sarah x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. To live by the sea like that, what a dream. There are lakes here where I live, luckily and the Baltic Sea is pretty close. Your photos are so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing photos of your new jewelry creations. Much love xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My dear Janine,
    if I lived near the ocean I would feel free too. It looks so beautiful where you live.
    I'm sure it inspires you to make wonderful creations! Looking forward to them :)
    best wishes and hugs,
    Duni xo

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your sea pictures are beautiful, I so enjoyed seeing them. Enjoy your crafty week, Nina.
    Helen xx

    ResponderEliminar