terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2013

Pumpkin Tutorial ...

Hello how are you??
Thank you for your lovely comments on my page, i´m happy to know that you visit me :) and you like my blog  I find my self busy doing pumpkins, i use this simple tutorial and tadahhhhh ... a beautiful pumpkin ...
Wy dont you try, it will be perfect for your home decoration and you can use all type of fabrics, i used orange with white dot´s and i love it ...
You can see some more tutorials in my page ... i will have some more next week ...









My dog Rufus he makes me company all the time ... my baby love ... 



Wish you all a goad day :)
Peace and hugs
Nina ***

3 comentários:

  1. How cute! and Rufus is the cutest!!! I will be sharing your gift from the sea on my blog in the coming weeks. Thank you again sea maiden nina xo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you also for you visit, i love to see you here :)
    My dear sea maiden
    Hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Janine! I love ypur pumpkins, to make pumpkins from your tutorial is on my list of things to do now. Your gift that I have made is on its way to you very soon, it got a bit delayed :) Lots of Love from Sara in Sweden

    ResponderEliminar